Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My earrings/Mis pendientes & Gemstones/Semipreciosas

I made this pair of earrings on the 31st to go out that night, I usually don´t make things for myself, but I just HAD to use those big s.silver beads!On top I added black onyx, labradorite and moonstone.

================
Me hice este par de pendientes para salir en nochevieja, tenia muchas ganas de hacer unos pensdientes con estas piezaas de plata.Añadi cuentas de onice, labradorita y piedra de luna



I always love to photograph gemstones, they are so beautiful!Here are a few strands of faceted amethyst, and several strands of chaledony in different colors.
=========================
Me encanta fotografiar las semipreciosas!Aqui hay amatista y varias tiras de calcedonia en diferentes colores

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails