Sunday, May 24, 2009

The city/La ciudad

I love black and white photography, the other day i had my camera, so I went for a walk and got a few shots.

Aprovechando que me acorde de coger la camare tome unas fotos en blanco y negro durante un pequeño paseo.



This is St.Peter´s chuch, it´s right by the beach, it´s one of the most popular views,everyone protoghaphs/paints this scene.

La Iglesia de San Pedro, una de las vistas mas conocidas y retratadas de la ciudad.


This is the back of the same church, I love the shape!

La parte trasera de la Iglesia, me encantan estas formas!


And I love the architcture of this building, I used to live in it :), the houses had huge rooms and very high ceilings.

Me encanta este edificio, antes vivia en el, una de esas casas antiguas con habitaciones inmensas y techos muy altos.


And this is a random pic of one of the streets (close to the previous building)

Una foto de las calles


What i love about living, here, the sea!When I´ve had to live in places whith no sea I missed it sooo much, the sounds of the water hitting the rocks, the smell of the water and sand, the seagulls...

Y como no, el mar!Algo que siempre echo de menos cuando he vivido en ciudades en las que no lo tenia cerca


This is in the City Hall Plaza, I only took a pic of one of the sides, I have to take a pic of the main building (from the 19th century)next time.

esta foto pertenece a un lateral de la Plaza Mayor

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails