Sunday, July 26, 2009

New goodies/Mas piedrecitas

This are just a few of the new gemmies I got, rubies, citrine, peridot, aquamarine, amethyst...I just need more hours in a day to be able to make things with them!
I love them, buying gemstones can be a bit addictive.
I´m planning to open an online store to share some of the beauties I buy ;), I hope it can be soon, but it´s quite more time consuming to organize everything!







Estas son algunas de las semipreciosas nuevas, en las fotos hay rubies, citrino, peridotita, aguamarina, amatista...ahora solo necesito mas horas en el dia para poder hacer cosas con ellas!Me encantan y comprarlas puede causar un poco de adicción.
Estoy planeando abrir una tienda online para compartir algunas de estas preciosidades ;), espero que sea pronto, pero requiere mucho tiempo organizar todo!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails