Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Adicted to silver // Adicta a la Plata



This has been one crazy and busy summer, Monday I got back to work and I finally have time to sit and use the internet.

So I´ve gone crazy and I´ve bought A LOT of sterling silver beads and findings!
I have tons and tons of gorgeous and HUGE brushed silver beads in different shapes and sizes, bali beads and spacers, plain silver beads, earwires, chains,toggles... but my faves are this stardust silver beads with this cute pattern on them, I haven´t seen them anywhere else, now I regret not buying more!
Here is a pic of some of the things I got...not all is pictured, I bought over a pound of silver.

Entrepiezas y cuentas de plata
=============================
Este verano ha sido una locura, he estado tan liada que apenas he tenido tiempo para usar internet, pero tras terminar el verano y la reincorporación al trabajo todo empieza a volver a la normalidad.

Tras un ataque de locura he comprado un montón de cuentas y entrepiezas de plata...más de medio kilo!!Tengo ganchos de pendientes, bolitas de plata pequeñas,cadenas, cierres, separadores y cuentas de bali, y unas cuentas INMENSAS de plata con una bonita textura de distintas formas y tamaños.
Tan solo he fotografiado algunas de las piezas compradas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails