Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Geisha Cell Charm / Colgante para Movil de Geisha


This is a project I made to participate in a contest/swap from one of the forums I participate in; We had to make cell charms or key-chains; and this is what I came up with...and I´m proud to say my group won the contest!I recieved 3 beautiful key-chains(thanks Celia, Runa and Dicope!); one in polymer clay and 2 with beaded materials.




I custom-made the boxes I sent them with the theme.

============================
Estas son las piezas que hice para participar en el swap/concurso del foro; habia que presentar llaveros o colgantes de movil..y estoy orgullosa de decir que mi grupo ganó!
Recibi unos preciosos llaveros de Celia, Runa y Dicope (gracias chicas!!); siempre los llevo colgados de algun bolso para lucirlos bien!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails